No, we do NOT use hydrogenated oil in our products.
Trans fatty acid is a type of unsaturated fatty acid that increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. Trans fatty acid can be found in small amount in nature and also can be produced by hydrogenation process, this process changes the chemical structure of fatty acids so that the fat become more stable and less rancid which are the reasons why it is extremely used in food industry before the discovery of health consequences.
- Naturally occurring in beef, sheep fat and their dairy products, such as anhydrous cream, butter, suet, milk powder, etc., which are conjugated trans fatty acids with a content of about 3-7%.
- Edible fats and oils are produced in the high-temperature process: fats and oils are produced in the high-temperature frying process with a content of about 1-4%.
- Edible fats and oils are produced through partial hydrogenation: the content of trans fat varies with the degree of hydrogenation.
Production Process and Product Characteristics
Reconstituted milk or Recombined milk is the term to call a product of mixing milk powder (or milk composition like Lactose, milk protein, milk fat and other nutrients that usually contain in fresh milk) with water to become liquid with milk-alike consistency or thicker like cream. In our products this process is used to remove an unpleasant smell of fresh milk retain and enhance the taste of milk.
Product Quality Consulting
We always pay attention to food safety. For the products we produce, we ensure that the quality of the products are qualified from the selection of raw material suppliers and the acceptance of the factory, the monitoring of the production process, the factory inspection, and the management of the shelves to maintain in the international standard.
- Supplier selection: Most of the raw material suppliers we choose for our production are among the top ten in the world or among the best in the industry, we have a special supplier assessment mechanism, and regularly visit our suppliers to conduct on-site assessment, the survival of the fittest. Each batch of raw materials will undergo strict testing, and raw materials with risky quality will never be used in production.
- Whole-process monitoring of production: The whole production process is strictly monitored and all products are strictly tested to ensure qualified quality.
- Acceptance and factory inspection: All factories are equipped with precision monitoring instruments, and professional testing researchers are assigned to routinely test items (such as moisture, ash, protein, fat, heavy metals, melamine, etc.) of each product in strict accordance with national laws and regulations as well as international standards, so that each process of key control points are regularly sampled and monitored to ensure that the quality of the products leaving the factory is qualified.
- Product shelf management: Every product on the shelf can be traced back to the data of each raw material that composes the product.
Product labeling consultation
We strictly follow national standards to declared allergens on our label, common allergen ingredients are also highlighted on our products. Consumers with allergies are strongly recommended to carefully refer to the relevant label on the outer packaging of the product before consumption.